JOIN RAPIDFIRE TOOLS
We offer a career-enhancing experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, fun-to-work-for company. We value creative thought. open discussions and reward those who have what it takes to contribute to the success of our business. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. If you think you have what it takes, contact us today and send your resume to: HR@RapidFireTools.com !
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a regional Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling our Network Detective Software to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) in your assigned territory. You will manage and close new sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. This is a technical sales position that involves knowledge and experience with IT sales.
- Follow-up on all inbound and marketing generated leads in the allocated territories and as assigned
- Must build and maintain product and industry knowledge
- Must be adept at providing high-level product demonstrations and able to handle client inquiries
- Consistently exceed monthly quotas
- Provide accurate forecasting/pipeline information to management coupled with tight management of key performance metrics
- Must be a team player who is a self-starter and can perform under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Success criteria for this position includes telephone contacts, quality and volume of opportunities generated, and meeting sales quotas
- Travel as required to represent the company at industry trade events, either alone or as part of a small event team.
- 2-4 years successful track record of inside sales experience in software or high-tech
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets selling the life-cycle of a customer from lead to close and upselling them
- Strong and effective written, oral and telephone skills
- Proven track record of building relationship at all levels of an organization over the phone
- Skill in navigating organizations and finding the right contact
- Time management and self-motivation skills
- Results oriented sales professional
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt easily to change
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com experience is a plus)
- Expertise with all Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s Business Degree or equivalent required
- Flexibility and adaptability
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
RapidFire Tools, the home of Network Detective™ -- the world’s #1 IT Assessment software -- is looking for a few energetic, professional, business savvy, Technical Account Managers (TAMs). We are a fast paced, dynamic, energetic company with a growing and highly supportive customer base of Managed Service Providers (MSPs). We are hiring a new team of fresh and innovative Technical Account managers who are self-motivated, highly driven and experienced in Account Management and Customer Success. This is a tremendous opportunity to be a part of a new team in our rapidly expanding Atlanta office!
TAMs consult closely with our customers to ensure their satisfaction with our Network Detective software platform as well as drive add-on sales of the product line. They are the customer’s primary liaison into Network Detective and are accountable for identifying and directly addressing all business and technical issues impacting the productive use of Network Detective. TAMs must be subject matter experts in all aspects of Network Detective and be able to perform web-based technical walkthroughs as well as answer business related questions that our customers might have. TAMs proactively expand the Network Detective platform adoption and standardization within accounts, driving sales of additional software modules and other company products. In addition to customer facing activities, TAMs report key account metrics and insight to internal teams while contributing to the overall TAM program development.
- Establish long-term relationships within assigned accounts while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic goals.
- Provide consultative sales, leadership, coordination and guidance for the customer’s initiatives by upselling additional company products.
- Map Network Detective module solutions to the customer’s unique business and technical requirements.
- Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the entire Network Detective product line and future product direction.
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Product Management team based on customer use-cases and requirements
- Understand the customer’s high-level business challenges while functioning as an advisory resource for “Best Practices” and driving adoption of Network Detective software products within your accounts.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in customer-facing positions as a technology consultant (preferably with a management consulting, IT vendor or professional services organization).
- You should have at least 2 years of IT quota sales experience. This is a technical consultative sales position to an established customer base.
- Must be a fast learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Strong technical background in data center infrastructure, operating systems, desktop deployments, system administration and/or technical architecture (preferably with technical certifications).
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be effective working independently and in a team setting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing client demands.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience.
.NET SOFTWARE ENGINEER
You will have a passion for web, desktop client, and server development and practical experience working in the IT Space. You will have a strong desire to work in a highly energized environment and on cutting edge Internet technologies. You will learn something new every day from your teammates who are top IT developers. In return, we expect you to apply that knowledge to help aggressively deliver our market leading IT software to our customers.
- Developing code in a clean and consistent manner with proper supporting documentation
- Working directly with team leads to ensure excellent code, standards, and design
- Communicating effectively with team managers and co-workers
- Maintaining flexibility throughout the design and production process
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-5 years of development experience in a .NET environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies:
- C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 (TSQL)
- Microsoft IIS
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, and works well in a team environment
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Availability to support uptime requirements