WATCH THE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR TO LEARN MORE
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework module in Compliance Manager provides MSPs with the tools and best practices to follow to ensure enhanced IT security at each of your client sites — large and small.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Apply the five key components of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework: Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond & Recover.
- Achieve Tier 3 and 4 compliance for your clients through a combination of automated network discovery and user-responses to specific IT security questions — all based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework best practices.
- Map results of your audits to the NIST 800-171, a security standard required of thousands of vendors in the Federal Government supply chain.
- Use the same audit to document compliance with the new New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) Cybersecurity Regulation (23 NYCRR 500) that affects covered financial institutions.
- Apply the NIST Cybersecurity Framework internally to support your own information security practices.