Complete the form at right to watch this webinar right now!
Everyone has heard the phrase, “You don’t know what you don’t know.”
Cybersecurity is becoming a booby-trap of legal risks for MSPs, and the reason why most cyber attacks are successful is because of unknown risks and vulnerabilities.
Special guest Mike explores “The Great Unknowns” and shares the five biggest self-inflicted IT security mistakes that MSPs make, and some bulletproof ways to avoid or prevent them.
During this webinar you’ll learn:
- What kind of documentation you need to protect yourself, and how to create it and easily keep it up to date.
- How to ensure that your technicians are actually delivering the IT security services you’ve promised.
- How to get ahead of change management to eliminate breaches to assets you didn’t know were there; and from legit users you never knew existed
- How to practice what you preach and give yourself the same protections you give your clients.
- How to pierce the mysteries hidden in the Microsoft Cloud to lock down common security risks.