Watch This On-Demand Session!
The number of risks your business could face continues to grow rapidly, with over 60 new software vulnerabilities identified every day in 2022. It’s only a matter of time before your organization succumbs to the many vulnerabilities currently hiding within your network.
Reducing such IT risks is the only way to grow your business — and vulnerability management is what you need to combat the cybercriminals of today. A robust vulnerability scanning tool will help your IT professionals take proactive measures to eliminate cyberthreats while maximizing your network’s security posture.
In this webinar, Max Pruger, General Manager, VulScan, shares his insights and best practices to help you detect security vulnerabilities and reduce blind spots in your IT infrastructure to better safeguard your business.
Watch this recording and learn how to:
- Regularly assess your network and identify opportunities to enhance security
- Automatically create alerts and tickets for any critical and high-severity issues
- Build an effective system for identifying, prioritizing and resolving vulnerabilities
- Minimize risk with automatic alerts of any new vulnerabilities identified
- Meet the vulnerability scanning requirements of any cybersecurity framework
Discover how simple it can be to take a proactive approach toward protecting your network environments.