What Every IT Pro Needs To Know About Vulnerability Scanning
Watch This On-Demand Session!
Whether you are an MSP managing multiple client networks, or you’re responsible for IT security within your own organization, regular network vulnerability scanning is a BASIC procedure recommended by virtually every IT security practice framework. Yet many IT professionals don’t do it for all the wrong reasons. And those who do are and often overwhelmed by the scan alerts.
In this webinar, GM Max Pruger shares some best practices and helpful tips that will guide you in the use of vulnerability scanning solutions and getting the most out of the scan results.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Why network vulnerability scanning is so important and the issues it can detect
- How to deploy and set up a virtual vulnerability scanner in less than 10 minutes
- How to determine the scheduled frequency of scans based on specific criteria
- When it makes sense to deploy multiple scanners across a network
- The common exclusion rules to set up to reduce the amount of “noise” from the system
- The recommended filters to use when reviewing scan results